What Information do we collect?
- This app collects analytic information related to your social network accounts, such as followers & following amounts. This information is not shared with other users of the app and is visible only by you on your device.
- This app does not store or have access to information used to login to service providers, such as password and emails. Authentication is done directly by you to the service providers. The app store your session id or OAuth access tokens generated by the service providers to communicate.
- This app does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
- When you contact us to seek our customer support, we may obtain and maintain any information you choose to provide, including your name, your email addresses, as well as information about your mobile device such as its device type OS type and any information concerning your use of the Application.
Whether and How Your Information is Shared?
We will never share, rent or sell your information to third parties outside 2 Creative Monsters LLC and its group companies (including subsidiaries and affiliates) without your consent, or except as noted below:
- Service Providers: We engage third-party business partners to help us provide you with the Services, for instance, Amazon AWS (Cloud hosting and related services) and Google Analytics for usage analytics and statistics. Those business partners will be given limited access to your information according to our specific instructions as necessary to provide Services to you.
- Compliance with the Law: We may disclose your information if we believe it’s necessary in order to comply with the law, such as to comply with a subpoena, regulation or legal request, respond to a government request, to address fraud or security issues, to protect the safety of any person, to enforce our agreements with you; to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing or to protect our own rights or property. If you are located in the EU, we may only do so based on legal requirements specified above of EU authorities. This includes sharing such information with our legal counsels.
- Anonymized Information: Should we need to share data with third parties (such as investors or partners), we will strip it of all personally identifiable information.
- Business Transfers: If 2 Creative Monsters LLC is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction to a successor in interest and to the applicable legal authorities as well as legal counsels and other professional counsels involved such as accountants, and other officers of the government or of the applicable judiciary instance.
- Links to External Apps / Websites: The app includes links to other apps and external websites not operated or controlled by 2 Creative Monsters LLC. Please be aware that 2 Creative Monsters LLC does not have control of and is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of such other sites. We encourage you to look for and review the privacy statements of each and every website that you visit and be mindful of the information you may submit to any such third party.
Tracking and Ads
We reserve the right to partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our App. Our ad network partner would use technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.
Data RetentionWe will retain your data we process for as long as needed to provide Services to our clients in accordance with 2 Creative Monsters LLC data retention policies, and as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements. You may request removal of your Personal Information at any time by contacting email@example.com.
Security is extremely important to us. We use industry leading security practices to preserve the integrity of all your data. For example, when the app transmit information from your app to our cloud service, the app encrypts the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security. 2 Creative Monsters LLC is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party. If you have questions about this feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Creative Monsters LLC is based in the United States and, regardless of where you use our Apps, the information collected as part of that use will be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the United States. Any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Apps, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States in accordance with the foregoing.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last revised on September 25, 2018.